The Mayor of Leros informs the permanent residents of the island, aged 18 and over, that a vaccination is planned to be implemented for protection against Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2)
This event follows a unanimous decision of the Municipal Council of Leros which was duly forwarded to the Ministry of Health and the General Secretariat for Civil Protection
The application process will be as follows:
1. The permanent residents of Leros WHO WANT to be vaccinated (GREEKS – FOREIGNERS), will enter the website of the Municipality of Leros (https://www.leros.gr/vaccination-planning-leros.php) and will fill in the special form which was developed for this purpose, until 22 April 2021.
2.After the correct completion and sending of the form, the employees of the services of the Municipality of Leros will contact the interested citizens, for any additional information needed.
Attention: This action is OPTIONAL and concerns the PERMANENT RESIDENTS OF LEROS who wish to be vaccinated.
3. The lists that will be collected by the Municipality of Leros will be sent to the General Secretariat of Civil Protection, in order to activate the AMKA, so please follow directions bellow:
• Please register the names correctly with CAPITAL LETTERS. • If a resident has 2 adjectives or 2 names to be registered.
• Those who do not have an AMKA will proceed with the process of receiving a temporary AMKA and will not be in these lists until they are issued a temporary tAMKA.
• The list that will be sent will be a minimum of 400 citizens of leros
PLEASE SEND THE PERTINENT INFORMATION EXCLUSIVELY THROUGH THE OFFICIAL MUNICIPAL SITE TO THE ADDRESS https:
THE MUNICIPALITY OF LEROS WILL PROVIDE THE INFORMATION NECESSARY SO THE ACTUAL CITIZENS OF LEROS RECEIVE THE ATTENTION AND CARE THEY NEED.
Citizens who can not fill in the form correctly, please call Mrs. Spyrou Sofia at +302247360200.